Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pre CNY mood

Have been heading to Chinatown and bugis pretty often for the past 2 weeks. Didn't get to shop much as the crowds are really crazy which really turns me off, uless someone accompany me down or I have sth to get in mind otherwise I don bother to move into the crowds.

Did an interrupted post just for posting something random up rather than keeping webs on my blog.

Anyway, Ytd I posted a comment on my fb wall and I really didn't expect that I could receive such an overwhelming response! Hahahaha! A and I were laughed throughout the entire night.

Will try to get a proper post up soon. My Mac doesn't allow me to edit my photos. Or I simply don know the ways and functions of it. Haha! Any kind soul wanna teach me other than DL-ing windows on my Mac.

Loves, Wena

No comments: