Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Dragon Year

This year will be a good year for me! I really wish! =))
Met up with E and ST before CNY eve. Have a good mini reunion with them first.
Had a bad day before it. I was lucky to have friends who are there for me. Really.
THank you LIYI!!

Steamboat over at my grandma's place. As usual, crowded and food are the same usual stuff.
CNY is just a normal and boring routine for me. Hope next year will be a different one. Wonder what will happen this year and next year. =P

The best anticipation this year is my final year to gradation! F. YES!!!!


CNY Day 1.
Randoms photos from my iphone. Will do a proper post when i finish editing my photos.
Also dealing with my Philippines post!!! I still have trouble dl app to editi photos in my mac. =(
Any idea??!

Wore Magenta toga romper in Day1 from thevelvetdolls
with my 4inch black wedges from bugis - rush lvl 2 @ $29.90
accompany with mustard belt from bugis - lvl 2 @ $7.50

Ended my day every early. So boring!! =(
Shall end it here then.

xxwenaxx




No comments: