Monday, January 2, 2012

In the Year 2011


That year isnt as smooth as the past. I think it is slightly better than 2010? HAHA. Whatever it is i have gained new friendships through a few significant event during these 365 days. Even though UNI friends are just hi-bye friends, some really touches me with their genuine attitudes. They really make me feel much more 'happier' and less lonelier in school. Pardon me for this long post as I really want to post all the special events up. So here you go...

Year 1 sem 2. Met these bunch of SE friends.
Jie, Weilin, Sam & John.
Even though we met for just one sem studying together, those time we spent together is the only motivation that push me to school lor! Can you imagine how reluctant me dragging myself to school everyday? HAHA! Super glad that I have know you guys. Especially Sam and Lynn, who stay so near to me! =P

WP mates. Even though you guys stop jio-ing me out, you guys are still missed by me!
I will be free soon! Text me for outing kays!!!^^
 
 CNY. One new member. =D
After so many years, this is the only photo that all most all cousin are present.

Han, Coco, Karno
Baby cousin JX 1st year bd!

MBS

After a year, met up with bros and sojini @ Vivo


Sem 1.2: Se3223 performance 


HS Angklung SYF 2011
Mr Khamis
Best instructor ever! =D

100 stalks of roses.

Another meet up session with most of the rest.
Come to think of that we have yet to meet so far!

Goddess 5k run with Sis.

Malacca trip in May with Aunties

With cousin (Kai Fong)
Guess i haven update on this Malacca trip post. Super lazy.

Brought and receive my second apple product

Timber with girls.
Got close with Gina. Rosa, E and ST is inevitable so i wont explain much huh. =P

Random ATAS picnic + kite flying session @ SengKang
  
Food over flowed that day.

TP railway closure.
First and last trip at SG railway station.
My first and last bite with the Ramily burger.

WP volunteering event @ zoo.

Sending bros off for their study trip.

Sprained my ankle right before CNM camp.
Worse when it happened in school on the stairs.

Tried hair extensions.

Participated in CNM camp.
Even though I was not a good GL, i believe and see some potential kids in here. ^^
In FASS, you have to keep in contact with others in order to see them. Otherwise, there wouldnt be much chance to bump into each other.

I feel young hanging out with these young adults.

AND thank you all!
I hope the mass dance was awesome! ^^

Charise and Louis's wedding.
p/s: I look freaking cui, but nvm. Its over. HAHAHA

My first try on pig tail.
Is actually not bad lah. Btw this Bak Kut Teh is made by E's mum! Thumbs up! ^^
When will be the next trip down for steamboat? =DD

My bd celebration at USS.

Gather all my friends(some) for my bd dinner @ raindrop cafe. ^^

Family gathering! Finally! ^^
Happiest moment with my family. It has been decades that we have gather tgt like this, especially during National Day.

^^

The view from our hotel room was spectacular! 

Van (bro's) 21st birthday party.
Sorry for arriving in late hrs, but hope you have enjoyed yourself too! ^^

Year 2 Sem 1.
Decided to go for volunteering project in Philippines.
Getting to meet 19 awesome friends!!!! Maybe more than friends. =D

Attending huihui's 21st bd party!!! ^^

Having another awesome uni friend, Grace, who accompanied me throughout this entire sem.
She is my saver, listener, encourager and motivator! =DD

Attended second wedding in this year.
Shirlyn and Danny.

p/s: ok. I look even more cui than the previous one. HAHA!

Done my Lasik Surgery.

Attended Hionghiong's 1st month. ^^

Last meeting before heading off to Philippines. 

Our overall events for our project to be such a success.
Local CIP.

3 days of car wash.
Was a very successful one as we manage to hit our target more than what we expected. ^^

Thirdly, Bazaar @ FASS.
Thanks everyone who has supported us for those 3 days!

1 day before i flew, i went for a x-ray scan. Check out my wisdom! =(
Right now i have got to wait till march for my appointment. 

BHBH7 Project In December 
9.12.11. Day of departure.

These 20 days were fantastic. Beyond words to describe how fulfilling and an eye-opener trip for me.
Not just gaining new friends, its about the chemistry among all the 20 of us. Also the friendship with the local try members and kids, I have interacted with. They are genuine, pure and innocent.

Share with you guys one random stuff.
In Philippines, we always oftenly being mistook as Koreans. HAHA! Its quite amusing whenever they greet Anihasayo to us. Also, some asked if im an actress. HAHAHA! Happy like siao only. The best was people over there assume that Im 16, 18, 19 years old. HAHAHAHAHA!
Our daily magic school bus, bringing us around bago city to Bacalod. =D

The wall that we drew. Reviews of other walls in my next post.

Li Yi and my cute walnut kids during our education camp.
Extremely amazing experience + understand the feeling of not bathing for 2 days.

Night trial games for feeding programe.

I miss my girls. =(
Sentimental thoughts rushing through now.

Out into the middle of the rice field for photos.

Homestay with Han Yan @ Cezar's family. Thank you all for the warm welcome and hosting!
Now then i know Han Yan doesnt dislike me. HAHAHA!
p/s: remember to smile more. ^^

Last two days, flew to Cebu for our R&R.
Waterfall + Whale shark swim.
Fantastic experience!!! ^^

Marketing for our dinner with Life Jacket. Hilarious! XD

Arrival on 29.12.11 with nathan back with us.
I was surprise that he actually came!!! ^^ 

After looking at those photos, recalling those moments back in Philippines, I can say that I never regret joining this project at all! It had really taught me lot of things in life and brought me lots of unexpected and unexplainable experiences, feelings and emotions. Relationships which I have gained will always be remembered inside me. To me this entire trip felt so dreamy and unreal (no wonder I had so many dejarvu!). I will share with you guys which are the dejarvu I had during the trip. Cause there are really a lot and it kinda freaks me out. As well as the entire group because of my stupid dejarvu. HAHA! Anyway, sorry for the captions. I have been procrastinating since i came back that really explain why my captions sound so sucky. Very serious withdrawal symptoms now. =(

Yeap. So i ended my 2011 with an amazing experiences and my most happiest period throughout the entire year. I really hope that I will be blessed and 2012 will be so much better than 2011.

Resolutions:
Career: I have placed career before wealth is because without career there wont be wealth. Unless im so lucky to strike lottery. Too bad. I don believe in lottery! (Hate ppl who spend their money on such stuff. I mean ppl could still buy it leisurely lah. Just trying luck at times is okay, but not weekly and throwing in large sum.) Anyway, career is important to me for now. 

Studies: You must be wondering why studies not above career. This is because i hate school now. I see no point studying in uni. Its not about the faculty im in or the major im taking. Its the reason behind studying. Why do this society need at least a uni cert in order to judge us and allocate how much we are paid. This is really nonsense! So studies is just useless to me now. Yet it is still important in this nonsensical society, so i have to place it in the second place, which falls before wealth.

Wealth: You have money, you have everything. You have money, you have no stress. You have money, you have time. You have money, you have health. You have money, you have relationships. You have money, you have beauty. 
As simple as it is. So wealth is the third most important and so it explains the rest.

ALL relationships: Maintaining my love, family and friendships. I have to and I WAN to. =)

Health: Wish everyone healthy lah.

Beauty: I consider myself weird, rough, loud, crazy, emotional, super sensitive and pessimistic. No confidence, low self esteem but not SELF CENTERED. HAHAHA! Okays, im drifting away. Watever it is i want my face, four limps, tummy to be slim, maybe this word slim, more of toned + good complexion. 

WISH ME ALL THE BEST!
Happy New Year!

Loves, wena 

No comments: