Friday, December 31, 2010

Recapping Of 2010

Maybe you guys just play this video after blast it up on this post. =P

Here it is..
Even though this year was really bad for me, i still did gain different experiences and enjoyment as well.
Lost some friends but i did gain new, old friends and had better relationship with them. I know my mistakes, i never push or deny them. I admit that i do not accept the facts at once but i need time to accept them is it?

Coming to an end in twentyTen. Someone once told me that if i never change my temper, i will regret for losing some stuff that i always treasure so much. I know what was it last month. But to me its over and nothing much to ponder over about.

I really hope bad stuff just remain in 2010 and better future laughter and enjoyment follow me towards twentyeleven.
p/s: i will definitely work on it. =D


Here and how my 2010 starts................... hope you did enjoyed reading my post and felt the enjoyment i had too. =D
Photobucket Last day of 2009: I did an event and head out to meet joel, crystal, Esther
Was out the whole entire night and reach home at 9 in the morning. A new experience of doing countdown event. =P


Photobucket 
On 3 Jan: Attended E's 21st Birthday @ Paris international buffet restaurant

Photobucket 
16.01.10: Attended Chiat's 21st BBQ party.
PDI Oei! =D

Photobucket
16.01.10:Xiaomin's 21st BD
Punggol Peeps and my former Form teacher. A mother of 3 already!

Photobucket
17.01.10: Ikea-ed with the Girls

Photobucket
18.01.10: Joel's SP band Concert @ Esplanade

Photobucket
21.01.10: Dearest's Ord Parade.
Which he even not participating. P/s: i didnt blog about it? Can't find the post. =P

Photobucket
??.01.10: Finalizing FYP process for exhibition presentation

Photobucket
28.01.10: FYP Exhibition.
We gain experience through different way and engage ourselves with our knowledge and built up friendship through the last year. Somehow there is this bond within MOT. 

Even though when i insist to enter into MOT, some of my family members just don expect me to excel in them and eventually look down on me, just because im a girl. Yet I made it and they are proud of it. My bro was one of them. =PP




Photobucket
31.01.10: Attended Vivien's 21st bd @ her place

Photobucket 
31.01.10: Attended Siewling's 21st Bd as well. =D

Photobucket
25.02.10: Danny's 21st bd and last day of school till my grad day!

Photobucket
10.03.10: Organized this party for St's 21st bd. @ TheHangOut.
We really did hangout that night so much!

Photobucket
12.03.10: ME DND' 10
Mot just Rox the whole ball room that particular night! But i ended my night heading home, while some of them went clubbing at ZOUK! But i did enjoy my night, and i had to head home to rest for the next day cruise trip! =D

Photobucket
14-17.03.10: Was invited by Zhou to attend the MELcamp organized by SP SMT.
The first trip pn cruise to penang and Phuket. The experience on cruise was amazing and with crazy friends as well. Even get to know Mr Khoo! =P

Part IV
Photobucket
21.03.10: Joel's Grad Performace @ RAFFLES HOTEL
We were so proud of him that night! Seriously!!! And it seems so unrealistic that all of us had gone so far till that day. The amount of school load and peer pressure and not forgetting fun that we had.

Photobucket
28.03.10: First picnic with the girls @ MARINA BARRAGE
The first experience of hitching a car ride to catch the last train! Amazing!
 You guys had to try some day in SG but really be observant and careful yeah!!!

Photobucket
24.04.10: Met up with my bros ever since sch ends.

Photobucket
30.04.10: First timber trip with cliques
Went out all the way till morning as well. Life should be like this isnt it. But it seems hard now. Oh well, everyone are busy with their stuff. Me too! Catching up is really difficult now.

Photobucket
10.05.10: Dear's 21st bd @ Jack place. AMK
Celebrated with his family. Probably this is the first time we both celebrated each other's bd since we got tgt. XD

Photobucket
22.05.10: Catch up with classmates.

Photobucket
24.05.10: ME Grad day!
I will definitely miss all of them!!!!

Photobucket
27.05.10: NP Grad Dinner @ Orchard Hotel
Only came with this few MOT peeps. The rest represent their CCAs. =D

Photobucket
04.06.10: Before Joel's Enlistment

Photobucket
05.06.10: Timber with classmates
Headed to chinatown for K. =D I did sang and quite a lot. OOPS! HAHAHA!

Photobucket
19.06.10:Attended Yii's 21st BD @ her place

Photobucket2
20.06.10: Surprise BD for Liting.
Simple celebration, conversely very warm-hearted and lovely gathering.

Photobucket 
27.06.10: First sunrise photoshoot alone @ Buangkok

Photobucket 
03.07.10: Attended Jy's 21st Bd @ her place
Bloody red 21st! =D I just miss her laughter and mh's lamest.

Photobucket 
25.07.10: Star search 2010!
Seriously!! Whenever i think of this, i will just laugh to myself and wonder why did i have the courage to go for it! But it was really a waste for not performing well! Actually i did memorize the entire script and once i stepped into the audition room, my mind just went blank! HAHAHA!

Nobody knows i went for the audi except for Han and Jialing! As they acc me there to boost up my courage! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS! =DD I should do better ma~~ XD Anyway that particular script given to me was Jennette Ow who acted in the Red White Occasions, (or something)  Anyway the scene was held at marina barrage - quarreling with Elvin ng.

p/s: i didnt wan to make know cause its kinda embarrassing. But still i didnt make it in. HAHA!
Honestly i didnt regret going for it!!! XD

Photobucket
25.07.10: Hua's 21st Bd.
Was late as i went to meet my poly cliques before hand. All falls on the same day.
Hua's party was simple but very sweet!

Photobucket
06.08.10: My 21st Bd @ NRSCC
Just really felt grateful to those who came and wish me! Especially my dearest.
But anyhow, i just want to THANK EVERYONE! =DD

Photobucket 
09.08.10: National Day countdown. HAHA!
We shall meet up for random stuff and head for fireworks. =D

10.08.10: Officially a Nus Fass Student

Photobucket
14.08.10: First Hiphop Lesson @ Oschool.
I know i totally don look hiphop at all but dance keeps my energy level up leh! HAHA!
Especially loves Eve's lesson! Her stretching is extreme! WOO~~ Wat a waste that i did get to continue hiphopII.

Photobucket
15.08.10: Doris's 21st Bd @ Costa Sand Resort
I was not in there because i attitude at A. HAHA!

Photobucket
22.08.10: Helidex Bridge with A.

Photobucket
04.09.10: A's mummy's Bd celebration @ Jack's place

Photobucket
11.09.10: Chua's 21st Bd @ Serangoon CC

Photobucket 
17.09.10: My first rental Lens!

Photobucket
18.09.10: First "oversea" trip with A.
Okay probably just Malaysia for a one day trip. I think is just a impromptu discussion and so we headed there for seafood. Doris recommendation! VERY YUMMY!!!  

Photobucket
22.09.10: Lantern Festive @ Macritchie Reservoir
Getting to know Doris and Jia hao better. ^^ Somehow i felt that some points our character meets up.

Photobucket

02.10.10: Sii's 21st Bd @ Costa Sand Resort

Photobucket
16.10.10: WBL'10 @ UWC
It was really memorable trip down and make me realized the fun we had in the past.

Photobucket
30.10.10: Halloween Fest met up with Poly Cliques @ CQ

Photobucket
30.10.10: To celebrate Ricardo's Bd.

Photobucket
13.11.10: Jixuan's 21st Bd @ Costa Sand Resort

Photobucket
20.11.10: Jialin's 21st BD @ Aranda Resort

Photobucket
22.11.10: Got closer with Gina and my forever friend.

Photobucket
27.11.10: Ernest's 21st BD @ his place

Photobucket
30-2.12.10: I did my naval piercing!
Crazy i know. ME did it. Super shocking i know! I always wanted to do so for a long time.
But i just cant find anyone accompany me so then i finally found! HAHAHAHA!

p/s: my dad will kill me if he knew about this. HAHAHA!
p/ss: i will blog about it soon!


Photobucket
02.12.10: 80% done with my new room.

Photobucket
04.12.10: Drink again @ CQ

Photobucket
11.12.10: Xiuer's 21st BD @ MBS

Photobucket
18.12.10: First Sentosa Trip with A
Maybe is nothing or normal to go with bf or even wat-so-ever to beach, but its still my first and doris (too! =P) tirp tgt with our other half.

AND I HAD MY CHILI  CHICKEN!
Im so satisfied how hot it is! ^^ Looking forward to lvl 10!

Photobucket
21.12.10: Advance X'mas party @ my house
This year was much crowded and everyone was so steady to ton over my house even though someone filed a COMPLAIN! But it was worth it! HAHAHA!

Sem 1.1 in uni ended and received my result. Was surprise but sad in all because of the lousy cap. HAHA!

Photobucket
24.12.10:  Christmas Eve @ loitering down at Orchard
New Len from A!
Thank you so much lah! I don know what should i say or do. But still it touches my heart ar. =P
 p/s: not forgetting the iphone4 as well
Photobucket 25.12.10: Drinking @ somewhere......
I feel slightly Drunk! And i look so haggard! Watever it is im just uploading this.

Photobucket
29.12.10: First Tanning ALONE @ Hg swimming complex
I must really say that im so proud of myself that day! HAHAHAHAHAHA!


Photobucket
A process of how JunXun had grown up till now. =P
He is so CUTE NOW!! OMG~~!!!!! And he tried to bite me ytd! HAHA!


I had a hard time blogging this. Editing cropping the photos and uploading copy htrl and adding as less context as i could, arranging them in order, etc. I guess i had miss out a few in this post but these are wat i can remember looking throu my hard disk. Life is so short to remember everything but when they are pin so hard into your mind they will always be there!

I did enjoyed my 2010 and i did suffer but i manage to recover fast. As i don see a point for me to be so.

Lets US now farewell 2010 and welcome 2011!

 Enjoy guys!
p/s: im ready to countdown! =DD the mood is here.
p/ss: i blogged for 4 years already?!?!
p/sss: Time check now is 4.48AM.

Love, wena

No comments: