Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cont'd

Photobucket
The first trip to sentosa in 2010 and with A!
Seriously extremely totally cannot imagine about heading to sentosa other than the usual gang.

The sun was not really that scorching till noon period.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Whatever it is! I didnt had a great tan! =(
I had a sunburnt singlet shape on me! Hate it so much! I mean i regret not taking off my singlet earlier. But by then i did, the rain came along. Yet i still had so much fun! Especially dipping into the sea water. =D

Photobucket
Doris.

Photobucket
Forever this piece of me. =D Love to me myself even in front of A. I not boosting but i guess putting ourselves in the true image is the best. Even in front of the public. But at times i do envy others of how they look and over heard some-thought-they-are-handsome guys prising pretty girls. But yeah. Im still me. And I don even have the talent to draw eyeliner on my eye. So just forget about putting on make up. =D

HAHAHA!

Sunset Grill and Pub!
Photobucket
Finally Finally FINALLY!
Had my chilli chicken craving for so so so long.

Photobucket
Even though that was the first time heading there for dinner (chicken wings), A and I just give ahead to try the Level 5 chicken.

P/S: wats the lvl about? The spiciness of the chicken wings.

The higher its level the hotter it gets, and the max lvl is 30.
For those who really know me well of how i eat chilli, seriously lvl 5 chicken was not bad. Hot i can say but not to the extreme hot sensation for me yet. Im so going back to try out lvl 8! 3 lvl jumps! *excited much again* but the after result was bad. A just keep poo-ing but not serious. I think is normal for him cause he usually do his normal routine. As for me, i haven had any poo out yet till now. But my stomach was hot.

Seriously, their chicken is really good! Trust me. =D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Look it our lips! HAHAHA!
I has this problem that my lip tends to get really really extreme red when eating any chilli excluding sauces. They are just like sweet sauces to me.

p/s: sis! we should try this really! =D

Photobucket
BBQ grill chicken and rib.

Photobucket
Marc, Jiahao and Doris.
They had level 3. =D

Photobucket
^^

I had a fruitful weekend! Now my skin seems like cracking and the pain when my clothes rub against them. Even my face was burnt and i hate my skin colour! Oh no!

p/s: I want my lvl 8 chicken!
p/ss: lets go sentosa again! HAHA

xxwenaxx

3 comments:

Linda said...

Are you talking to me? hahaha. Lets try the Level 30 then. =D

Linda said...

Im ultimate one.. Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

hahahah! LvL 5 i eat till =S
you should try lvl 8 first! HAHA then after that we try lvl 30! vHAHAHAHAHHA