Friday, December 10, 2010

Iron Legacy

Photobucket
I just-so-want to win these tickets! So went upon their steps and just completed it out of leisure.
All the screenshots are just hilarious to the max! Specially my face that made the whole video look so wrong.

I happen to chance upon its trailer and i like the visual effects and how the cyber world is evolving into. This movie probably will tell us more about it right!? =P
Let us wait for the launching date!


I just added in more screenshot cause they really just make my friday much better! HAHA!
Photobucket
Photobucket
i just cannot resist from my smile! HAHA!

p/s: life definitely will be better!
p/s: i will try my best to work on it! Now im going to F. care others and learn to be like XX.


XXwenaXX

2 comments:

han said...

how to see e video?!

han said...

how to see e video?!