Thursday, December 9, 2010

Once upon a time...

Photobucket
I shaved my tail off.
Look at the display pic on the left side of my web. That red shirt is the same as what i wore that day.
Just compare how my hair had changed after 1 year ago. HAHA! Which is better?

Photobucket
And my back looks like xiao wan zi. But somehow i like it this short. =D

Photobucket
Doris. =)

Photobucket
Went out drinking. Don wish to mention it thou. Stupid me.
But i just totally can't tolerate some girls, they are just that of wat i expected. Yet it is really not visible for me seriously. So i reacted overly. Arrrrr. Kinda stupid seriously.


Photobucket
Finally found someone and sometime for chatting and shopping trip with st.
I have been staying at home. Somehow i can really exercise much or swim! =X due to my new wound. Was really surprise i actually did that i mean is out of courage and totally insane! HAHA!
p/s: i shall blog about it some other time. =D


p/s: maybe it is time for me to start wearing heels.
p/ss: i has this uni friend who can just wear her heels to sch every single day!
p/sss: + her make ups! Bravo!! =D

XXwenaXX

No comments: