Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sweat.Run.Eat.

MAC craving at night.
Photobucket

Monday, spent the entire day travelling around. Weather was eveing HOT!
Traveled from my place to his then out to POSB and KOI. Like finally had KOI- Ice cream milk tea. Wat a reco from A. Seriously wonder why this drink is soooo sell-able yet it taste so so to me leh. Anyone can reco me which mix is nicer, so i shall try it next trip down. =P
Photobucket
Epic face.

Had to travel all the way to NP and to NUS. Just to submit my giro forms. =( Journey to NUS can just take up 1/4 of my life.
Photobucket
Oh i took out my plaits. I look damn shag with that hair. =X
My black roots are just coming out.
Having feelers like some roach.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Headed down town to meet my mum and her friend. To direct them the way for some sch stuff.
And we went our own way for dinner at aston @ orchard centerpoint lvl3.
The only aston that is so empty and don need to queue for seats there.
Photobucket
If then only you are a beef eater, you guys can head there. All their dishes are different and so are their side dishes. Price are acceptable and their dishes are up to standard too!
Of course if some of you guys are like me being budget and not really into beef, better head to other Aston outlets. =)

Photobucket
Toto lah.

Our dishes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Obviously, third pic is a chicken and that's mine.
I must say that their side dishes: Butter Mushroom, potato wedges, chezzy shells are really NICE!!! Specially the wedges, damn crispy.


Photobucket
Restroom at rooftop garden.

Photobucket
Some girls trying to act stun women. HAHAHA! Excited siao~ =P

Before i end my post.
Photobucket
3 MORE DAYS!
Let's count DOWN!!!! WOOHOO! ^^


xxlovesxx

No comments: