Friday, August 13, 2010

SUN+FIRE

Happy Birthday Singapore!
Photobucket
I know is really late to wish SG BD. But its better to be late than never yeah.
Was out with hua and rachel to sentosa for some tanning session. I am kinda burn at the end of the DAY.

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
We all had three different colour hair. Been so long since i last met up Rachel for outing.
I think we all are slightly burn after that day.


Went out to meet jas and E for fireworks. But the bloody cloud was crazy!
In addition, citizens protector are just~~
Photobucket


Photobucket
Watever it is i just able to capture this lousy shot - which is the best of wat i took that day.
All the fireworks are everywhere! BUT TREES ARE BLOCKING MY VIEW! Plus thanks to my mum for giving me how "high" i am yeah.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
At least this guy close one eye. Friendly solider who understands some of the typical us.

Head to HUB like super early, and had desserts house.
Photobucket
The food there are mild not wow though. But their freeze is good! =)
I just hope someone can guide me through my SCH DAYS. I have no one to look for and i have to keep pestering my friends for information. Guess they are already irritated by me. =X

Thats the reason why i hate sch so far!

I hate my room! Freaking messy without a proper desk for me to do my stuff.
Feel so sian even when entering, and my MUM DON ALLOW ME TO SHIFT HER STUFF. OMG!
Watever it is, im just going to do wat i want for now. Not being rebellious but im just cannot tolerate any more. MY RM~~~

No comments: