Saturday, August 7, 2010

Early book in day.

Photobucket
Book into chalet with luggage! Hilarious right!!! HAHAHA!

Photobucket
Reach there and they mj-ing! so fast!

Photobucket
Thanks HUA for acc me the whole three days and help control me.

Photobucket
We all love chillies like crazy. XD

Photobucket
Doing my guest book that day.

Photobucket
All the way till day falls to night.

Photobucket
I wanna thanks my aunt for preparing all the bbq food for me and buying satay for me.

Photobucket
Here i wanna thanks my SIS for print and acc me and helping me with lots of stuff through out too. Though she is fierce. HAHA!

Photobucket
Here by, i wanna thanks hua for acc me and helping me though out! ^^

Photobucket
Photobucket
Was freezing on the first night. So we were craving for food and drinks!


I was really really happy that A was able to attend and acc me through out too!
Photobucket
Cause he told me that he wont be coming till on the actual booking in day.
Ordered Mac delivery for super late supper.

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
20 piece nuggets again XD

Photobucket
Was doing my guestbook till 3+ 4.. with his company.
And went to bed till 7 in the morning, then starts preparing for my party. =P


Photobucket
Let me done with all my uploading and unpacking before i can start blogging on the party itself!
Stay tune yeah!


p/s:Sorry hua! you are not any light blub pls! =P

No comments: