Wednesday, August 11, 2010

All abt 07Aug2010

Here im back to blog this seriously long post.
Pardon me for the so much "thank you" words here. I really appreciate everyone of you guys.
Just too much to say and yet nothing much i can express, so here im to indirectly letting you guys know how thank you im!
Photobucket
Once again Happy Birthday to myself!

And i wan to THANKS EVERYONE for attending my party and wishes me bd.
Those did not attend, im sad but is okay! ^^ At least you guys wished me. So yeap Im content.


I wanna especially Thanks my SIS!
For helping me out alot alot though out. Though she is like fierce. =P

My Aunts for coming in with all the food and stuff.

My dad for driving us around.

My rosa for coming to joke and entertain my friends.

Lileng & joseph for coming early to book me with LOTS of balloons!

My Hua for acc me and HELP ME ALOT and encouraging controlling me too!

Most of all My bf for acc, "waking", listening to me and BBQ for me through out the entire party.
Photobucket
Thank you SO MUCH! =D
Finally it is over already.. no more bd for me anymore.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Preparing for deco and then swimming.

Photobucket
Thanks girls! ^^
*CLOSE friend, ForeverFriend, PolyFriend!*
See how they Clique. HAHAHA!

Photobucket
SIS and HUA!
Friends and family can link through party you know?! =D Im so happy lah!

Photobucket
Joseph. At least now my guy know him huh. XD

Photobucket
Friend,Sis,Cousin.
Are they really sociable or extreme sociable?

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is why im so shocked that night!
Remember to add each other in facebook huh. Since both of you cal clique till even hug. HAHA! Im wondering if rosa is really that young. She looks like never age before pls.

Photobucket
BBQ. A just strip already. HAHA!
Everyone knows i have a havoc or you can say beng bf. But still ILHTM. =D

Photobucket
Thanks guys for cam coring in my cam! ^^
Sorry for not entertaining you guys much!! But THANK YOU FOR COMING DOWN!!!!

Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN! XD


Photobucket
Cake that A brought. I don like KEY Shape!!!!
But i like green and cake is nice! But BUT BUT THANK YOU MUCH MUCH!


I must say without Peisi/Xiaomin and xiao pei's encouragement for me to change my clothes.
I must be blaming myself and regret that i never changed to a nicer dress that night. So here i look chio *maybe* for once! HAHAHA!
Photobucket
Don mention about that face huh.

Photobucket
My family. I never ask alex to join in. =(

Photobucket
I Cried. I cried that night for a no. of times already.

Photobucket
*for more pic jus view my fb* =)

Photobucket
My aunts! =D That dark purple top lady is my god ma.
She can understand how i feels but i wonder why my mum cant. Both of them have totally different thinking. Is much easier to talk to my Godma than mum. Im sorry for saying things here but its the truth.


My baby 1st bd party.
*as mentioned by rosa* XD
Photobucket
Junxun. My baby cousin. stole my limelight that night! HAHAHA!

Photobucket
My uncles and wife.

Photobucket
My cousin.

Photobucket
My BF.

Photobucket
Poly mates

Photobucket
Tuition mates.

Photobucket
Wheelpower!

Photobucket
Sec mates.
*pathetic much can* HAHA! WHERE's my HUA and JL!!!!!!!!!! =(

Photobucket
A and friends.

Photobucket
Pardon my sexy hair. HAHA!
I have got to say that i BBQ and went straight to change without bathing. NICE RIGHT! =D

Photobucket
Wheelpower guys

Photobucket
Wheelpower girls. *oops mingxi. =P*

After much entertainment, talks, chats, catch ups. Most left.
And the rest came.
Photobucket
Thanks so much much for all the presents. HAHAHA!

Photobucket
I did drunk abit that night. Result of the redness. ^^ Least i look more coloured.

Photobucket
The joke script of the night. XD

Photobucket
Im hot yeah. XD


Excuse for the spamming of photos below.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Once again THANK YOU EVERYONE!


xxlovesxx

No comments: