Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mid of july.


Photobucket

Is already mid of July???
Seriously. Time pass so fast and i have yet enjoy my day at all! But of course i did enjoyed my ends though. Sunday went over to grandma's house, played with baby JX. =P He is extreme cute. Im fascinated by baby can. hahaha!


I can actually make up his photo album with all those photos i have.
Photobucket
Insane-ly CUTE right. Refer to myself. LOL! He is actually quite heavy now. =)


Suppose to meet A. in the day but he is too tired. So ended up, we met in night and head down to ecp. Randomness him. AND I BET ON SPAIN BUT DRAW WITHIN THE 90mins. DAMN! Still happily going to work, thought i might win some cash back. Sianzations! =(
Back to ECP, we walk all the way to the lagoon for food but most of the stall were closed / closing by the time we reached there. ECP is amazing during the night. You get to see other ppl doing other stuff. HAHAHA!
Photobucket
Not to mention more: we had clayfish

Photobucket
TuekTuek. ( forget about the spelling men)
Cause im so not going to eat this in the future anymore! I.HATE.IT! The vomit sensation is coming, when i remembered the feeling of eating this. Worse then clam can. =(


Photobucket
And Stingray.


Photobucket
Afterall the food, barely passed other than the clayfish (just passed).
So not nice and ex to the max. The only best part is the chilli. =PP


Just a very short entry. Haven been blogging this few days.
Guess my no. of visit really drop. Forget the receiving cheque from nuffnang since is almost 3 years. How pathetic this blog can be right.


Yeap anyway, im taking half day off for tml's QET.
I guess im only 20% having a rough idea wat's the papers about.



p/s: Update details on my BD information will be up shortly.

xxlovessxx

4 comments:

han-dsome said...

haha its cRayfish!
clayfish must be very hard to bite on wor.

Linda Ang said...

OMG. Baby so big already~ I wanna carry him!

wena said...

hahaha! i english fail to the max! XD

wena said...

yeah yeah!! you never go visit him? I ask him to go liao but depends if he going ma. =P then can carry him. heehee