Saturday, July 31, 2010

Long long ago.

This was last week. Suppose to head down to marina barrage for kite flying session.
But the plan was not planned accordingly. =X Still we did enjoy that short while, before the guys enlisted into army.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had cafe cartel.

Photobucket
Mine


Even though there isnt and service charge. But their attitude really suz to the maz.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thats all folks.

Loitered our way around. Ended up with them playing pool.
Photobucket
And han's face before leaving us slightly earlier. XD


Went to hua's celebration! I really envy her. =)
Nevertheless, they all know im independent. ALOT.
Photobucket
And I was really amazed how friends can interlink to each other though me and my loving BLOG! JL and han know each other already!!! XD HAHAHAHA!

Isnt that amazing?! Just in a day. HOHOHO!


Anyways, back to hua's celebration. She never wait for me and my cam for her cut cake session! =( But she is super nice to keep lots of food for me! ^^
Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!! ^^

Photobucket
That day she cried in front of me.
And i cried on the phone with her and her mum. *behind story*
THANK YOU very much much much!


Photobucket
I hope you like the present i gave you. ^^



Haven been in the mood to blog. Everything just cash tgt so tightly within a week.
Photobucket
Im so turning into GAGA already!!!! Maybe i should dye my hair blonde! Just a joke.
TONA-not daring at all though. Sch is just another start of one life. VEXMAX!


p/s: less 1 more week. to sch reopen and my BD! *sianzation*
xxlovesxx

No comments: