Thursday, July 22, 2010

BUSY.EXCITED!

Photobucket
Guess how much this stitch cost...

Photobucket
A went to play those arcade machine game. Like random only. XD Which i think cost him $4.


Anyway took half day off today for registration. Their goodies are good can!
Carried till my shoulder ache and i also went around their cca booth. AND I cannot believe that i can actually meet someone with the exact same name as me. But of course not meeting the direct person yet. But how cool! The closest i can find is Welna, who is one of my pri friend.
Photobucket
Wats more, she is some choreographer for HIP HOP class. I SHALL GO! HEEHEE. =P

Again i signed up lots of different activities. From sports to culture. HAHAHA!
The most interesting should be the diving course.


So far Bd planning is here and there.
When the date is getting nearer, i will text everyone who are coming again. =)
As well as, i think i really needs to get myself dress up.. maybe everyday.
BUT I HAVE NO MONEY AND TIME! All the registration stuff are giving my double headache!!!


Gtg then.
xxlovesxx

No comments: