Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blackmole's BD list

Pls read the TAC before placing any buys with me FIRST.
Don hesitate to CALL me instead of messaging me from today onwards.
Once you have received my confirmation reply, you can starts your purchase. =D

I suppose this might help most of you guys! CHEERS!!!!

Finally here is my BD LIST:
1. Table Lamp
- Classic
- Not to bulky
- Not to bright
- Price must be less than 50 bucks
- Ikea might helps.

2. Ceiling / standing Lamp
- Classic
- Not to bulky
- Not to bright
- Ikea might helps.

3. Body shop - 1 set of body scrap
- Not in favour of cherry / ...grape (i forgot the favour for this)
- 1 set include of scrap brush. haha! (can be optional too)

4.Charles and Kieth bag
-Big enough for A4 size
- Not cloth / leather material
- Not in light grey / nude / white colour
- Can be in cream / black / so-me-colour

5. Necklace from couple lab
- Gather 5 or more to share
- Call me for more info. XD

6. Mirror - Full length
- can i prefer a full length mirror that are not form by pieces? =P
- Ikea might helps
p/s: some might be superstitious but im not sure wats the bad luck for? =X

7. Taking Photos with me on the 6 August to make up my palariod wall!

8. Volunteers to help clear my room! =D

9. Exception: Flowers (sun) ^^



10. Florida Malachite (Birkenstock)
Photobucket
- The fake birkenstock.
- In green!
-But still labelled in this brand which cost less than $30. =D

11. I will say no to jackets and soft toys.

So much for now. Any changes i will update you guys.
p/s: I hope i have specify very clearly. If there are any budgets on hand. Just come down for the gathering will do! And have fun which is the fact!

Any matters / info to ask, PLS CALL MY CELL than texting.
LOVES LOVES!

No comments: