Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wat a life...


Today i am so SO SICK!
I dragged my feet to sch...
force myself to be fine around sch from 8 till 5.
use up my whole energy to stay till 3 to finish my test.
then finally dragging my whole body back home again.

HAD fever, cough, cold!

THANKS Joseph to acc. me at canteen 1 and teach me compro.
Joanne for teaching me compro too!
Edi for acc, me too and 'force' me to drink pandodol.
Danny for helping me revise again.
EVERYONE who asked me to TAKE CARE! ^^

THANKS MUCHES!

When on to the night, condition seems to be better till 9 plus.
Had a very serious diarrhea!
But now i'm much better.
still wobbly legs.


I will be there TML!


Blogged this at 6feb 6.31am.





Reply to all tags:
--->eileen: yeah! thanks men! I'm really very sorry to put plane! =(
--->Mr j.:yeah! Hope i recover asap! LOL!
--->han:yar! very pathetic right?! =D hahhaa

No comments: