Tuesday, February 26, 2008

OH!


SUAT TENG!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
You are now 19 le going to no more then 10++
So sad right. =(


Photobucket

OH GOD~!!!
Right at any moment i will explode
if you keep coming to my blog
or even worse tag my board!

Don force me to block you or wat so ever.
I'm not going to make my blog into this kinda of stuff.

Anyway can "you" just keep a distance away.
I'm trying not to be mean
but you force me too!
I will make it even worse if it continues.

ANd pls don be so BHB can!
"you are not at all"





*you are just polluting my blog and tagboard!*









*************************************************
Going for an "outing" with Joanne this coming Thursday!
Kinda excited with everything.
Anyone wanna come along too?!
To be our model.
anyone interested?!
but the sad thing is no easy money to earn lah. XD
SORRY EXCLUDING "YOU"!

And pls don tag me again.






Reply to all tags:
--->0.0:got it from J8 level 2 "outfitter" is the name. There are even more varies there too! =P
--->
Taliban: LOL! you supporting me right! hahahha!
--->ros: if i were to put it at th top also the same ma but not much of the laughing dones. XD
--->hadi: cause got pro photographer! LOL! NO LAH! haha cause i edited those pic plus some pic were taken using HP. o.O make the colour even nicer! XD I even felt that my HP's cam better than my cam! hahaha
--->Ash: yar! sian lah! I don care being CA or wat liao ash~ hahahha! =P

No comments: