Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Updating...

On the wed, went out with my brothers
vivo-ing
So boring! cause that vivo there isnt anything much to do.
But on our way around the whole shopping mall,
we chatted and lamed. XD

Photobucket
went to superdog to have some lunch.

Photobucket
and the dogs are SUPER long!



Anyway i love dogs!
I mean those real lively dogs.
They are so cute....
Photobucket

Photobucket
Was in the pet shop
and saw Nick, Thomas, mingsoon they all!
So coincidence man!
Chatted with them awhile and left the shop with my brothers.




TML I WANT TO MEET THE SEVEN OF YOU!
contact me at 9176... asap oh!




Reply to all tags:
--->eileen:okay sure sure!!!! The LEAP YEARS AR!
--->hy no.2:yar! hahaha! the next cannot go vivo unless we going sentosa! =D
--->hadi:yar! nice right! hahahha =D
--->hy: yeah! thanks! =D
--->Mr J.: both.. cannot see? Joel i wan to go out!!! i visited le! =P
--->yvonne: yar! wahahha!

No comments: