Saturday, February 9, 2008

GONG xi!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

I know i'm lagging with post for these
such excited; thrilling holidays!
Surprisingly i had no photos with me at all.
Totally not in the mood and energy to take them due to
the illness of mine.

but never mind i still try my best to take some shot those days~
Photobucket



*


C. New Year Eve went back to Sec.
I look very shag that day. so pardon me.
tho indeed i already look so pathetically wrong~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

evening headed to ah ma's house to have steamboat
and left for Chinatown.
that day was like damn BLOODLY~ flooded with ppl
Photobucket
and i shall not mention about the ppl there again.

of course the following day will be collection of ang bao.
not excited at all
just still so sick and no energy.
got to say home for the second day to rest all i want!
woOHOO~!
Photobucket

of course after new year is exam
so went back to sch for.....
collecting my work lah not yet revision. shito!
Photobucket

Photobucket
and toto starts today!
Queue is damn HELL LONG~!!!!




That's all blah bah nah~ ^^




Reply to all tags:
--->TO ALL: HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

No comments: