Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Preparation I

Credit: http://liuwedding.se/

Missing my Fiance now.
Everything is slowly falling in place now. ^^ Give me two years, mum. 
xxxx
I don know who and where to share my joy right now. Sometimes I really feel that I have over shared my feelings with people and they tends to find me super whinny. However, there are times when Im caught in the middle, whereby friends needed my help, I will definitely extend it that is within my limits and was hoping they will just give me a thank you and I will be so contented. Unfortunately, some are just not appreciative lor. So Im in the dilemma of whether to help them or not in the future. 

If help, they don know how to appreciate my hard work. If never, I feel bad not sharing. 

So usually and sadly to say that I will end up sharing but turn out im the one being black listed. WTS right! Thats life, but I do believe in Karma lah. Better don play play.

Loves, wena

No comments: