Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mid Of June

Hello People!

Its already in the mid of june. Half years just flew by and I have yet to enjoy as much as I could. Because..
1. I have not much savings left before my work commences
2. My friends are mostly busy with their life and to be frank it quite hard to meet all of them at once. So usually we meet in pairs
3. Im saving as much as I could = I cannot go out often = to lesser social life & networking
4. Planning for our house and wedding 
5. Actively searching for a perm job ever since I unofficially graduate in DEC
So it has been a month in my job. I am still so loving it!!! Just that the travel fees are too much for my bank to handle. HAHA! Another 5.5 probation months to go. A lot to learn and I am learning new knowledge each day, which I really enjoyed so much as compare to my 2.5 yrs in uni. On the side note, fiancé is out sailing for one month and I have yet to see him since early June. So I couldnt share with him lots of things. But then, I have this habit of writing him letters everyday when he is away for sailing. Each day one and so far I think I have wrote almost close to 100 or more? ^^


p/s: cannot wait for his return!

Loves, wena

No comments: