Sunday, June 16, 2013

五月天 concert 2013!



五月天 诺亚方舟 世界巡回演唱会 

I have been waiting for this concert for so so long!!! This is the ever first concert ticket which I bought it personally, the other concert that I attended are either given or lucky draw. Im proud of it, because I hesitated for a long time before purchasing it. Furthermore, ITS MAYDAY! I know I very niao over this as I find that I have some other more important things that I need to do. But anyway I finally brought it! ^^


Crowd are coming in slowly. =))

 We were consider near to the stage. Through out the entire concert, we were standing, screaming, shouting and jumping! Super awesome concert!!!

Too much photos of them during the concert. But its their songs that touches and attracts my attention more.

However, the most amazing stuff was their interactive light sticks!!! It changes colour according to their songs and rhythm. Super gorgeous and the crowd was super hype up!! Its just one of a kind experience and surprises! XD


With there with my sis and her friends. All siao one also. HAHA

 Yum Yum! ^^

TAI SHUAI LE!! XD

So pretty right!!! If you are there to see the colours changes tgt along with their songs, its just so amazing!!! Im so happy right now!!!

Still post syndrome of Mayday Concert. HAHA!
Loves, wena

No comments: