Friday, December 14, 2012

The First Step to Our Future

Getting our flat on 14.12.12

Probably, it is still early to apply for a flat in a mature town estate. But this is what we intended, planned and best of all when there is such opportunities available for us at that moment. Secondly, I am still schooling and unemployed, others/society might think that I/ we are not capable to afford a flat now. True but like i saw we intended and planned accordingly. I strongly believe that I could afford that after 5 years of employment. Not trying to be ambitious but indeed I am actually because i believe I/we could do this together. Thank you friends, especially E, for your support and over-whelming joy for me! Likewise, our parents.. I think they are quite excited for it as well. For me at least because my mum seems to be or even sound excited to me.

This is our first application and got quite a good queue number being a first-timer and first application. So by our appointment date, there are several good unit left. We were still deciding which unit to book hrs before our appointment by flipping coin. HAHA! Of course we did break down to a few best location/unit before we start to hesitate on which one. Finally, we got our first ideal choice! ^^

So we have chosen to opt out for the OCS (Optional Component Scheme) as we like to have it our own design and enjoy our place after a long day of work. I do believe with a good design before moving in = long term investment. This project will take slightly longer than other projects, which means about 5-6 or < years, and so marriage?. I intend to have a simple ROM session and no wedding banquet at all. If otherwise, at most sending family, relatives and close friends some pastries. =)

UNLESS let me strike lottery! HAHAHAHA! Then everyone will be invited for that 'dinner' or so.

In this era, it is not easy to get married, buy flat or even having a child. Its not about the notion of everyone love kids and so assuming they will take care of your kids. It is not that simple really. Handling a family, carrer and child(ren) at once is really not easy. 

Before my selection, I have been pondering over this issue a lot a lot of time. How, why, when , where and what. I am still telling myself if I am ready for it. Like really ready and so I sprouted this sentence out to A. As a straight and outspoken guy, he just shot me down with his words and said then lets just end it. Come on lah~ You are moving out of the point. =.= As for me, I kept mum and went to bed. LOL! So then days past and I have had made that decision.

I told him "Dear... from today onwards we have to cling on to each other and not let go".
He just smile and said are you alright? In other words "you siao ar?"
*Roll eyes*

Had a good Beach rd scissor cut curry rice before our appointment that day. ^^
Its not very convenient to get that but for good food its all worth it. I thought this was not very very awesome as compared to the one i ate before (which i cant remember where it was). Nevertheless, this was still good. =D

So now, I am awaiting for 2013. Hope everything is good too next year.
I can feel that my luck is coming back already. ^^

Loves, wena

No comments: