Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

Just a very special date to pen down my emotions right here at this moment.

Spend my evening with my favourite person, E, watching "life of pi" and having astons for dinner on a raining night. I really felt relieved and happy and free ever since i finished school. I am literally slacking everyday since 3 dec (my last paper) at home catching up all dramas and thinking about my life and stalking others. It is really amusing and interesting to see how people behave.

Something to really think about relationship, determination in life as well as the notion of "never give up". But do religious comes into play in life? Don know why, somehow I could feel that devastation emotions when Pi was crying over the tiger not "turing around and look/wait for him". 

Watever it is, I am glad that i had spent this gorgeous date with my bff. ^^

I am anxious and nervous for 14/12.
Excited for 19/12 a date with my gfs again! =D

Loves, wena

No comments: