Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Love Life

Writing this post with a heavy heart…

I just feel that there isn’t anything for me to anticipate further anymore. Maybe I am not thinking real hard enough. Maybe it is my fault. Maybe I am the one who is throwing attitudes around. Maybe I am still angry while writing this post. Maybe it is just me?

Don know what else I am waiting for…. Life shouldn’t be like this for me. This is not the kind of life I want. I want freedom. I want trust. I want respect. I want appreciations. I want support. Yet, I couldn’t see anyone showering this on me. NOBOBY! They only knows what they want and expect me to do what they want me to. Does they ever understand and see the other side of the story? They never. Does they know that I am sandwiched between two parties. They bloody don see it and I have to quietly take the blame. Just because they don know why and they don want to know or even understand. Don tell me about speaking up. I tried. Yet, they will condemn me or the other party to be wrong or even nonsensical! WTH am I to them? Just felt that they are taking me for granted and don even appreciate or even understand what is good for me.

I don want this life. I want to leave this life and really live my expected own life!!!!!!!
I will and I will do it. I want to have a long long long break away from this NONSENSICAL LIFE of mine. I am so going to plan for my backpack journey once I freaking hell graduate by this end of the YEAR!!!!


Wait for me world!

Loves, wena

No comments: