Thursday, June 7, 2012

Housekeeping Part II

Was packing my room, the storeroom, the other room and my mum's room toilet.
Guess so much stuff could be found vintage. Really.

FIrstly, to share with you guys these boxes of gadgets.
There's labtops, harddisks, camera, discman, handphones.


Then this stack of books and notes. Gosh.
Really. Is it necessary to have study so much after all??


The most epic ones are these.
Saga Saturn. could find this anymore.

This either!

This got me though those lonely years when both siblings are not home with me.

Whats more older than Saga Saturn??
NIntendo!!!!!
I used to play mario with my sister, always trying to break to the next stage and saving the same old princess. AW... Memories.

Thats all for now. Still ramping into the shifting and moving and clearing and painting of rooms.
Such end here with a photo of jack laying on my dress.
SHO cute.
But RIP jack jack. =(( You are being missed at all times.

Loves, wena

No comments: