Friday, June 8, 2012

Its JUNE

If you have realised, I have gained some weight and skin looks tan. Its because I have been eating so much more ever since i had my head surgery years back. I have been going swimming recently that explains my tan line because Im preparing for my diving trip!!! Woohoo~~~ WaaHOOO~~~!

Now its almost the mid week of June. How times flies. =(((

Growing up is not easy and planning for the future and caring for our offsprings and family are neither easy as well. So much to worry and think about but when can we stop concerning all these issues??? *we cant  isnt?*

I always wanted to have my dreams fulfilled this year but I really doubt I could. Even though I would really love and want to, it is just all about money money money. I never want big just simple and plain will do. Yet there are so much constraints to get things started or to talk.

I think sociology made me go insane and weird with my thinking. HAHAHA!
Should be glad that Im not with the norms though. ^^

Loves, wena


No comments: