Saturday, April 2, 2011

There Still be NO FML anymore!

91996589, John Giustina /Iconica
I broke down ytd when i receive this email from XXX. whom she sent me an email giving me intensive critics, worse of all the way she sounded was similar to someone who i have encountered before and they had the same name. FATE to meet such back stabbers in life.
Feels like pitching her tits and snap it right in front of her face - i wan to see her scream like hell!


I know i feels like a bitch but she made me to feel like one! HAHAHA!


Nearly fell into the traps of giving up and depression due to the amount of unnecessary stress that have been collecting over my shoulders. The amount had reach to an extend of me having the idea of suicidal. I know this is insane, totally stupidness thoughts and definitely there are people will be scolding me. Trying to awaken me. Im feeling so much better after consulting and realizing whats the problem within me. 
So I want to let all my friends out there know that I love you guys so so much!
Those who had responded to me; saying hi and take care. I really appreciate them so much! Knowing so many friends actually are caring for me.
Especially some. Thank you for all the never ending support that you given me and care!
I really really appreciated them. *im lost of words now*
I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE YOU!

No one could ever replace them in my heart and you guys rox; change my life so much.
Im so honored to have met you guys! REALLY.
LOVE YOU ALL!


I will stay strong. Even stronger now to fight ppl who detest on me.
Show them that even poly ppl can work things out better than them and be the honor one!




p/s: Top that im wearing is selling at $20 only! ^^ Soft cotton causal top!
Comes in two tones - watermelon and america
Photobucket
http://salvagiousfame.livejournal.com/
Visit now! =D

Loves, wena

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mk: come, let me help you pinch! i'm stronger! hahaha!