Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nostalgia

Photobucket
Honestly, I miss my school life in HS.
Even though i took 5 years to complete it, i gained lots of experience and lovely friends!
Those moments will never be forgotten. seriously.


Met up with JL first to have mac in sch and saw Uncle Daniel! DAMN!
Once he saw me and said "I still remember all your rumors!" Thats was how good my life could be. AH~
Nostalgia to the max.

Some stuff have changed in school. But there is one that will always be there. The attitudes of the kids.
Totally cant stand their bird face. Photobucket
Li Ting and JL
I know them for 21 and 8 years respectively. Time really flies.

Photobucket
See even there is a unknowingly pond build. Trying to greening the school?

Photobucket
Just a shot of the random corridor, which we always hang around. OMG!
Friends do you feel me?

So much about the school. Our purpose was to head down with the angklung gp for the SYF.
Photobucket
Mr Khamis
The best instructor i ever have came across!

Roses dedicated for the young musicians from Mr Khamis.
But we took it for memory photos.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Back to HS.
Photobucket
Three of us have certain plans and we are going to fulfill it! Exciting and I cant wait for my exams to over ASAP!


Some other nostalgia memories.
Photobucket
Remember the vending machine. HAHA!

Photobucket
The walls ice-cream UNCLE!!!!!! Been almost 10 years.

Photobucket
=)


p/s: DEAR E! I WILL GET TO YOU SOON! LOVE YOU!! =D PLS FORGIVE ME!!!!!
Loves, wena

No comments: