Friday, April 15, 2011

Last Day of Sem1.2
SE3221. A level three module under Southeast East.
A module that was my second choice during the bidding week. I could still remember clearly, how i had come down to this decision. Sounds hilarious to others but i actually did that to let god and fate to decide for me.

Now, school has comes to an end. I will say it confidently that I never regret bidding for this module!
Rehearsal for our performance held on 9 April.

This is my first ever performance in NUS. What really amazed me was the number of hrs, we took to train for this "last minute" decision. It took us 5HRS. YES! JUST 5HRS and we are up on the stage performing.
I played the angklung in Thai style. Its not my decision to choose but rather our class as a whole.
Fate isnt it?? =D

p/s: I did a presentation today in lecture and i shared my Angklung experience with the class. Then i received a message from wende, regarding Mr khamis inviting us to check out on Siglap Sec's performance. Another news came along from Jialin, asking me to take a trip down for HS's SYF this year! Im so excited over it!!!!

BUT FREAKING EXAMS. =(


Coming back, i had so much fun with this bunch of friends i have made.
Really. For once i felt happiness in sch.

This is Samantha. Clique with her well. Best of all, she is staying near me!!!!! ^^

Likewise, with Lynn. ^^
However, she missed out the performance due to her work.
One sem just gone like this. =(

Whatever it is, I never regret taking up this mod!!!!!!!!!
loves, Wena