Thursday, April 15, 2010

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!
Photobucket
I was touched and surprise to see these comments. Don know wat the hell happen to me
for being such a typical person thinking of typical things. Which only makes things worse.


Just really want to thanks these guys. I never expected such comments were made.
Watever it is, i just wan to say that even though sadness is brought to me by myself, yet you are still willing to give in to me just for me.


Awyways~ First day of work, which is so so last minute.
Ended at 6 and the rain is so heavy againnnnn..... =(
And rush back for tuition at night. and the kid slap my face with a cane. HAHAHAHAHA!
Don worry! He is just playing with the cane then su tio me only. LOL!!!
Going to threaten him now.. =P


TML WILL BE A BETTER DAY AGAIN RIGHT!
and i feel much better now. =)
once again THANKS SO MUCH GUYS and DEAR.

No comments: