Sunday, April 25, 2010

Out with the girls and danny to marina suntec.
Photobucket
We haven met up ever since the last paper, excluding the SIT interview.




Photobucket
Im super ulti SHORT! Seriously. and i realized that im always surrounded with tall people around me. Im the shortest in my family FYI. Lets not mention about my mum. DON THINK OR SAY THAT I LOOK LIKE HER! Shhhh...


Photobucket
Tall people trying out shoes. =) we are actually shopping around. I need clothes for work. Lacking of clothes = demoralizing = no confident. Having plans out, is so much better than staying at home emo-ing like shit. Next will be timber friday! Cant wait for the day! ^^

On the way to flyer for Popeyes. PPl who knew me knows that i don eat KFC. To me KFC = POPEYES. Because i haven eaten any before so i give it a shot! Best is someone is treating!!!! =DDDD
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
I hate eating KFC = POPEYES because i will look super dirty. Especially dealing with fried chicken. I don really eat the skin and the fats. Even thin layer of fats i will scrap them off. So imagine how gross i can get. Unless the person acc me don mind at all! HAHAHA!


FORGOT TO MENTION! I SAW JOEL!!!! SUPER HIGH!! ^^
MEET UP SOON OKAY! REMEMBER OUR DATE, FRIDAY!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Heard from J that the bridge to the IR's opening was that night. While we were taking photos, we tried to waste some time but there isnt much things happening around. So we thought, the opening will not be launched. Otw to the mrt station, and we heard fireworks! Super random! cause we didnt know anything will happened. XD

Photobucket
But we manage to cap some shot. Credit: danny.

Head to clarke quay, to check out his speaker and my tripod. Im so wanna get one soon!
Photobucket
Starbucked. and slacked till 10. Home aftemath.
Super tired.


MONDAY WORK STARTS again. =))) Deadline deadline deadline!
Should i delete my tagboard away? You guys can comment if you wan. Since my tag is sooooo quiet.