Thursday, April 22, 2010

NUS offered me Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences

Photobucket
Shocked as it's. But im still waiting for NTU and Newcastle replies.



But i guess it might not be happening. Im getting worried too!
Others had been offered to all but i still have get any news yet. I know at least i had NUS offered.
I guess i already offended people.

I still wondering why i couldnt get into mechanical eng. which i preferred most. As i still can remember wat the director of ME suggested me to do. "Is good that you go for Newcastle" This might be one of the reasons im out from NUS ME. Maybe huh.

Watever it is. Human being are soooo non-sensible.
When they are given no choice they grumbled about it, yet when they are given more choices.
They will still complain of making one of the choices. IM ONE OF THEM.

STUPID. This is reality!



Reply to all tags:
Han, thanks han! =)) hui hui ask me watch movie. Meet up soon!
danny, finally gathered liao! =D
jasmine, alright! we shall discuss it this friday okay!! ^^
van, i will! you too okay!!
st: I don think is expensive. Might be around the amt you spend at genting! =)

2 comments:

wena said...

blah blah blah

Danny WeiXing said...

Haha, Finally gather liao...
Need more & more~ >_<