Monday, December 14, 2009

NNNNNOOOOOoooooooooOO!
Photobucket
NO! I cannot resist the temptation of blogging.
2 papers to go!
This last sem i should be freaking stress up but in fact it seems so unbelievably slacking.
SOMETHING is just wrong!!!
Today's NA3 should be tough but its so unbelievable DO-ABLE.
Resulted in slacking my time off while i suppose to study for my next two papers.
*angry*


Anywayssss
My coming 2 weeks holiday should be enjoyable. I SHALL SAY SHOULD ENJOY!
There are plans already yo! ^^
Due to the plans i had, i can't meet dear, which i think really pissed him off abit. =X
sometimes i felt that i had things needed to tell him, but whenever i see him watever shit just cannot remember.
Maybe im just running away or in fact i don wan to end up quarreling.
But it doesnt mean that we quarrel all the times. If so maybe i made him angry.
He is just concern about me lah


Should stop mentioning about him when im having exams. XD
xxlovesxx

No comments: