Friday, December 4, 2009

I PASSED!!!
Photobucket
Remember i mentioned of retaking my Nafa?
I PASSED! =D

The funny thing is my weight result got mess up. Ended up with a 78kg! XD
*laugh my ass off*


********
Ytd met up with joe and st for ninja assassin on the 03.11.09
Rain is hot but still i don like the muscles.. freaking too much olready.

Watever it is, the show is still not bad (of course to me personally not because of rain) but overall the show is bloody.
Photobucket
I look young here.
Xt was "shocked" to see my hair length and she said i look okay
A new look style feel...which suits my character. =D
I agree too. I FEEL FREE less load.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Eye bags and dark circles! Chio-nesssss now~~

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Haven been catching them up lately.
All of us been really busy with sch work, assignment and test ccas but still we are trying our best to meet up with each other aswell.

Photobucket
My hair is getting long.

********

Today had a short event and got paid. =D
Photobucket


I love the camera!
Photobucket
the owner of these two cam belongs to one person.
The highest end of canon right now


Im feeling so sleeping now and there is still sch. tml
Off to bed! =D



p/s: I know things are going wrong. I don wan things to happen this way, because of your thinking. I try controlling myself but still i couldnt meet them (always). I said everything but still some matter tends to make the situation even worse. Why am i still thinking so much is because i care how you feel and all. But you will always say that is okay, don think or care much, cause it had past. wat really matters is the feeling. So slowly i tried to listen when you said it once which i assume you really mean it. But in fact i still will think at some points.

In anyways, there are a few more points which is really hard for me to explain. I guess you will say so don explain. Firstly, im not - not explaining. Secondly, im scared. Thirdly, i care about you.
Eventually, you will say "don explain to me and i don wan to know".

xxlovesxx

No comments: