Friday, December 25, 2009

Just came back from Dan's 21st birthday
Photos will be up soon! =)


This was how my christmas eve was spent
Went town to look for them awhile then headed home.
Now i don really likes the crowd anymore
Photobucket
went orchard central rooftop!
I was really excited but there isnt any surprises! =(


YOu guys just view my photos pls.
p/s: any comments on the quality of the photos pls just give thank you. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Wat an expression lah! XD


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vivien.
Once in awhile appear in my blog. =D

Photobucket
Forgot about the zoom in. So i caught this. XD

Photobucket
Photobucket
I like this. =)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Looks like some S.H.E post.

Photobucket
I like this too!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Retro post.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos taken on the roof are so NOT NICE!

Photobucket
So we went into the mall for more riching photos

Photobucket
Incredible shot! HAHA.

Toilet shooting
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOL!!!!!!! seriously i laugh like crazy!

Photobucket
Nice post JOEL~ XDDD

He stepped on my toes and i was like "PAIN!!""

Photobucket
WE had a few minutes crazy fun there!
~~~facebook facebook~~~

xxlovesxx

No comments: