Thursday, August 6, 2009

I said i wanted to post something right. Here it goes. =P
Observe my hair. I think not much ppl notice this week.


This was taken on 8 July 09.
Photobucket
he is a omg lecturer. Just beat around the bush to answer my question.
YO!!! Angry.


Photobucket
Just making fun behind of him.


This was taken 13 July 09

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



This was taken a few days later.
Photobucket
Danny. XD


This was taken 16 July 09
I went for a yard tour. Semcorp.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And i acting over there?!! HAHAHA!
Most of them are sleeping in the bus during the traveling journey.


Got there and tour around. With a safety officer.
Photobucket
Weather was SUPER HOT!
But it was a fun trip!!!



Up next trip will be to KL! WOOHOO!!! =D
Then Dragonboat event followed by MOT CAMP!
EXCITING!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
^^


I look bad with my frizzy medium length hair long fringe.
But still not my current hair do.



Taken on 5 August 09
Photobucket
was doing marine business presentation that day.


Photobucket
Qing Qing Chu Ying Pte. Ltd
Directors



Photobucket
we are the H.E.W Pte Ltd.
CEOs


Photobucket
Van looks handsome here.


Photobucket
HAHA!!! once again. =P


Photobucket
OOH! I got Big BUTT! HAHA!
XD


Photobucket
her position looks so serious here.
got meh! HAHAHA!



Photobucket
Finally ending of their company hand sign!
The Dream TEAM! XD





Okay i sorry to blog this after so long. But i just have my reason why i didnt.
shall blog again on thursday and friday! =D

No comments: