Saturday, August 29, 2009


Photobucket
^^
Crazy talks Crazy plans Crazy ideas Crazy FUN.


Pictures can just do the talking...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I hate joel for his young LOOKS!!!
You better grow older i tell you.. XD


After so long first time slacking at mac when the rest 5:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I hope everyone is doing real fine!!!
I really wish them to be even happier like before and forever..

Even though there are secrets in between you and me, her and him, you and her, him and her (watever)
Thats why we are still here right..
Never ending LAME DIRTY STUPID RETARD JOKES!
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Sweet memories are to be share right!
here you go... =D


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I enjoyed myself that day and i laughed and cried.
I was harsh on saying things directly that i really think is nonsense
some excuses that i cannot accept which is so obverse.
but wat are friends for right...

use and throw away? HAHA!
Kids Kids Kidding!








Sometimes i just hate myself for being so nonsensical too.
Making everyone a hard day.
F. Stupid and retarded!!!!!


xxlovesxx

No comments: