Monday, August 31, 2009

Holidays/ NON holidays
non holidays for me!!!


sometimes i don know am i over reacting towards some stuff.
I became even more sensitive than before which i really hate it.
I mentioned EVEN MORE

That causes lots of misunderstandings and problems popping out
when they aren't suppose too.
But to me the problem is, thing changes that makes me thinks the other way





Im not pushing the blame to anyone
Im just saying out. Saying them out

I don wan any unhappiness issues to irritate ppl around
so i prefer keeping them inside me saying out isnt any solving solution either.
Just like a secret is meant for only oneself, if you shared with bbf or whoever one it is not a secret anymore.
SO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

Shall just end my stupid day here...


^^
xxlovesxx

No comments: