Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sometimes i really don know i should HATE HIM!



Ever since seconday, told him that i hate him smokes and not saving up for
things that are suppose to be. Ended up i had to pay for them!!!
FIRST is 1000. Never mind.
THEN the amount never gets lower than 100 each time.
NEVER MIND.


But this time round is really too much!!!
I'M F. ANGRY, SAD AND TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED!
You never keep 'that' responsibility of yours by not acting as one.
I know at some points i should be responsible too but in fact i guess this is not my job yet.
I'M NOT WORKING!
I do not have any incomes!
I got to save save and save each day in order to fill up my bank!
I got to keep my spending at $4 each day!
so i have the money to pay for my own spending,
my phone bills,
my transportation fees,
my everything!



This time i got to waste my savings just to pay for your bills
that might involved with that BITCH!!!
I HATE THAT C.BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
I hate everything that you had done for her and not US!
and you still scold M.
I HATE YOU!




But i still love you because you are my D. okay!
Which cannot be changed at all.

No comments: