Wednesday, July 8, 2009

HELLOPY PEOPLE!
Photobucket
UPDATES on Hendersonwave! =P
We went there just of leisure and relaxing ourselves from sch work and stress.
Really had a long long conver. AND I MISS THOSE DAYS MAN!

anyway the place is called henderson wave because of the structure looks like a wave
not because there must see wave then can call henderson wave..
st you read diao this le ma
XD





Pics Pic PHOTS PROS POTOS
PHOTOS!
Photobucket


Photobucket
I find this very cute pic.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I know i got the same position and face le.
Need to find something more different next time XD


Black and WHITE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I know my blog is full of photos.
I just wan to keep them in memories. a way to help me remember my past.



while we are up the bridge, we saw three monkeys and one baby!
Photobucket
I tag myself as the baby in facebook. XD


Photobucket
So sweet right..


Photobucket
Alright the focusing is wrong. I was panicky taking all the photos
they 'walk-climb' so fast!


Photobucket
I feel like a monkey lah.
I saw some kids playing, so i tried!! but my length is "kinda long".
Imagine i'm short already so i guess the rest did not join me.. HAHA!
Erm.. I'm the shortest in the group.


Now in poly i'm also the shortest. XD
FATED lah! But cannot compare with farah.
She is now into her bf world leh.. =!





LAUGH OUT LOUD PLS:

Photobucket
My future me? (behind)
OH GOD!
I wan to be a modern and young mum pls!



Photobucket
JAS OH!
Look at yourself Pls stay this way alright! =)
happy happy



Photobucket
Photobucket
Shots taken by wena.
Honestly i hate my skills. No originality! + COMMON!
Xin ku ni le J. =(



Photobucket
Photobucket
Taken by joa.
I always got comment about myself. OLD CHUI tired FAT UGLY.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Looks like i got slimmer legs. LOL!
THANKS TO THE Angle problem ar.


Photobucket
Kinda love this pic also!
But the lighting abit dark


Photobucket
THIS IS also NOT BAD!
Thanks to joanne! Whole pic is well balance with the structures behind
And the colour is balance well too.


Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
OOPYS!


Photobucket
E. TAY!


Photobucket
I need some tanning session already.
Looking yellowish nowadays.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Acting as She Chun Mei.


Photobucket
I love this pic too!
She camwhore herself also can so nice one!!! NOT FAIR! XD


While we are about to leave that place.
Photobucket
Singapore flag pass us which is really close!
There are two flags somemore.


Sunset not really consider?
Watever, the sky is really nice. And the colour in those pics are real life
Pinkish, purpleish, blueish, redish and whiteish.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Left this crowded place and headed down to SUNTEC
for dinner aston AGAIN! =P


I'm really in love with aston!!!
Cheap and NICE!!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
OOPS! maybe i gain some weight.
Don roll your eyes guys!
I know you will say don have. Don console me.


LOL! SCB!






YTD went for a marine event.
I was really happy and enjoyed my day though i skipped lessons for that.
Going to collect those photos from DANNY later!!!!
and blog ASAP!!! =D

No comments: