Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sch reopen was like so far so good bad!
Tuesday was having a super low mood.


Today had 5hrs break.
So we went out to JP for lunch. XD
Photobucket
Yeah only four of us.
Edi went for soccer with the rest of the class guys.
Farah busy dating... =!


Photobucket


Initially i thought of going over to simlim to get my cam bag
but it was raining, bag is heavy AND I brought 4 dollars ONLY!!!
no wallet for the whole day.
Going to start saving my money now


CAMintheHCtoilet!
Photobucket



Photobucket
We always like to do this.
Putty LIPs. LOL!

Photobucket
Both of them are really tall.
Like i always mention...


Photobucket
Stupidest Photo of the day!
*push PUSH*
She likes to push push... LOL!!!!!


Photobucket
Danny and doris!
That day went out with Dor. to Flea. SUPER HOT
But never take photo with her.. Sorry girl!



Photobucket

After sch meet met J up in the bus. But i miss it.
And she had to walk one stop back to look for me. OOPS! =(((
PS!!!
Photobucket
She likes her hair here. I hate my fingers and pimples! =X


Photobucket
SAT GIRL!!! ^^
exciting exciting~~



That's all so far!




xxLovesxx

No comments: