Saturday, December 13, 2008


Photobucket
12.12.08

Right after my exams when out to meet my gfs!
Photobucket

Keep it loading~~~

Photobucket
Met them up at vivo and had steamboat for dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After lots of gossiping and laughing madly in the restaurants.
We went outdoors to keep ourselves out of the aircon

Photobucket


Just pics and more pics...
Before putting myself under the knives
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Joanne.Sorry for blocking your face lah!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I don know should i be enjoying my chirstmass!

Photobucket
I got caught seating in the middle of the shopping mall
thus i had detention there. =.=


After vivo-ing, we headed down to CQ and walked all the way up to PS
and back to Cathy. AND JUST TO SLACK!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After all we really had fun!!!
Though there isnt any plannings and time. XD


Photobucket
But vivien was sick, so she didnt join us! =(








Reply to all tags:
--->mrs lee: i used a programe (photoshop) and edit them.. I don know if others works too.. ^^
--->han:I hope so!! XD

No comments: