Friday, December 26, 2008

MErry CHristmas!!
25.12.08



Invited all these guys over to my house to entertain me!
And the did some cooking at my house and they looks smell delicious
But i cannot taste them! =(
Photobucket

Photobucket
Then rosa came over...

Photobucket
I kinda wonder if we are celebrating Chinese New year.. haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yeah~ i know.. This was obscene..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My forever You're Special Bear!


Exchange gift time~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm sorry to make you ps rosa! XD

And here's our gift!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So we are playing condom~~ LOL!!!

The craziest gifts i ever brought!!!
Photobucket
Only the pad in use...

Of course ending the day with those last minute high stuff.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm okay already. Just that i still need to be real careful with my head.

I had FUN STILL!!






Reply to all tags:
--->TBG:Thanks man! =)
--->Van:yeap! Happy new year to you first! XD hahha!
--->
joanne.p:went for operation lor hahah but i'm okay now.. thanks leh!! =D
--->bjorn:thanks so much ar1 =D
--->jianwei:i went for operation but is minor.. =)
--->reader:you can Google it. ^^
--->th:yeap yeap! thanks so much!! =D

No comments: