Tuesday, December 16, 2008

16.12.08

I WENT S.P.C.A!!!

Society for the Prevention on Cruelty to Animals.
I suppose is like this.. ^^
Photobucket
I love LOVE LLLOOOVEEEEEEE BIG DOGS!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Husky~~~ **

Photobucket
My face looks bloated.
Anyway Doris brought me there!!! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this one!!! So CUTE~!
Of course not mention about myself lah *BHB pls*

Photobucket

Photobucket
There are a few dogs there.
Though they looks wild and dirty helpless.. they are just photos
In actual fact they are not!!! Totally clean and cute and nice!!! =D

Photobucket
Here we entered into the cat's corner (cage)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Many cats also! They are CUTE TOO!!! =D


They also have rabbits too!
Photobucket
^^

Just a group photos with the kids
Photobucket
With the volunteer or staff.. I don know wat's her position either.
But she is really LIVELY!!!
There the one in the middle wearing black









P/S: Tml i going for my operation at TTSH!
Nervous? Just prepared for the worse already (in case)
Scared? Scared till I-m-ready-for-it.
Regret? Still pondering about it.

No comments: