Friday, November 30, 2007

Expo-ing.

Today's weather is cool and cold for the whole day.

After school went expo to get hard disk.

which i had be craving for so long and yes finally!
I got one at 129 bucks!
I'm broke now! >.<
Still need to plan to save money for a trip to... hahahha!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just like the feeling of going out with eileen and guys. XD
they will always know what i'm talking about.
When there to find Phaddeus.
His work damn slack! XD

A rough post for today.
TML WILL BE THE START OF DEC!
Reply to all tags:
--->weird:hahah yeah! Fun at the cake part. XD
--->ernest: you mean " best friend" =D hahha
--->Kelyn: yeah! hahaha
--->hy: yar! But the best is the blog jumping de pic. XD hahaha nice right! XD hahaha
--->St: yar... but is you like don want to wait for me leh.... hahaha or you got cca. or you gor some other stuff... =( make me sad only you. XD

No comments: