Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WTH!

I'm totally PISS OFF BY YOUSSSSSSSSSSS!

You are not a good leader!
Just a sorry don cure that!
NB!

I'm now totally piss off!

YOU WANT TO ORGANIZES LET YOU BE!
I WILL JUST SIT ONE CORNER AND WATCH THE SHOW!

AND
.
.
.
.
.
.

COME ON!
You are not pretty at ALL!
Even if you are, PLSSSSS DON NEED TO TELL US!
OH STOP THINKING THAT YOU ARE THE CLEVEREST
OR WAT SO EVER.
YOU ARE NOT, EVEN if IN REAL LIFE YOU ARE.
SO!

JUST BY THE YOUR(S) ACTIONSSSSSS
YOU MADE ME PUKE, DISGUSTED AND IRRITATED!

One more actions by she and him.
I'm telling you guys, i'm going to shout the hell out of them!
If you got any trick for me, i don mind!
Just come!
Cause i wan to tell the both of you know tat i cannot tolerate your(S)
STUPID ATTITUDE!



Reply to all tags:
--->Danny: THANKS! ^^ hahahha All the credits to my dearest sis! =D
--->Ash: EQ my house sure collapse! XD ahahha
--->Eileen: Yar! Damn big some more! XD hahhah!
--->Rosa: Thanks rosa for that! XD hahhahaha I admit i'm that KK!
--->jOanne: Yar! Called! =D But think they only repair that room not the living room too. >.<
--->Mr. J:I also hope i moving into a better house. XD But i going to repaint it! wahaha!
--->TBG: no lah! Ash joking only lah! =D hahahha If got EQ till like this abit over... XD

No comments: