Monday, November 5, 2007

Emotions!

Damn!
Today i'm very tired!
Study from 8 till 8!
GOD!

My eyes lid are going to shut where ever i go!

Plus++++
Now my emotions totally cannot be hold.
I'm really tired!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you ask me to ask you out.
This shows that you are going out with me.
And you didnt mention who i will call or wat so ever.
So i just call those ppl around me.
Then you don like.
THen you don WANT to GO!

Then wat's the point of asking me to ask you out!
Now i call you out is the SICK of asking you ONLY!
*no offense tho it is*
^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And you stop asking me to wear heels!
YOU wan to wear wear!
Don need to ASK or COMMAND me too!
Can't you see my msn is away and i even personalized it that i'm bathing?!
Still dare to pm me this:
weina.....wear heels k!!!!
NANA auto-message: bathing!
YOU says:
cya tmr...n msg me by smsing watever u didn't manage to reply in msn!!!!

Still need to !!!!.
=.="

Before this you still:
HiHi!
*Nudge*
THEN * KNOCK KNOCK*+* RED BULL*+ *SOME OTHERS ACTION*

I purposely don want to reply can!
Cant you realized or use your "SMART ALEX" brain to think!

I suppose your brain can only use it for study and "straight thinking".
OH AND YOU ARE REALLY PRETTY LAH~~~~
Don you guys agreed?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: