Thursday, December 29, 2016

Sis's ROM

A happy occasion to celebrate!



Attending my beloved Sister's ROM on 28 December 2016.
With the two kids in the hotel room getting ready for the event. Travelling with the kids is not an easy duty. There are tons of items to pack.

Fetch the parents and headed to Hotel Jen @ Orchard Gateway. Papa when for his booster jab before leaving for Korea Trip tomorrow night.

 Had quick lunch at four Fingers. It was good but A and I would prefer Chick-a-boo.

 Almost ready.


 Very Nice! =D
 Elder Son.
 Smiley Boy.
 Hope he enjoyed himself today.

 With girl. She was really cute with this romper which i brought it at $4 from taobao.

 Sweet.
Not very professionally taken. But I am extremely happy for my JieJie for finding her love and someone who would love her and take care of her whole-heartedly. 

 Family photo.

Meimei is happy!

I love you Jie!!! You look so so gorgeous!!!

Loves,
Weina

No comments: