Thursday, July 14, 2016

Work Life Balance?

I have never shared anything about my current job which I am now into my third year at it already. I really enjoyed my duties but I do need to strike a well balance of work and life. Im human too and a mum of 2. I missed out a lot a lot on my #1 growing up and I do not want to miss out for my #2. 

I never felt so worn out and mentally depressed till now. A full time working mum and exclusive breastfeeding mum is not easy. Bosses and colleagues are very understand. Unfortunately, this unnecessary stress are created by others.

Even there are matters to handle, after working hours I will try my best to complete it. If things are restricted and limited, no matter how urgent it is I still couldnt get it done over the night. Even if I managed to complete it, what can the other party do over the night. They cant either.

My nights are now for my family.

I am a family women.

Family comes before my career. Of course, I do need my job to support my family.

Really really wish he they could understand my situation and not pester me onto matters that are not urgent and yet making it sounds very very urgent. #lovehaterelationship

No comments: